Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Fall Style Staples

Happy (almost) fall! Wisconsin has been chilly lately! It is currently 63* outside! Today I am sharing my fifteen fall staples.









My Fifteen Staples:


Brown Riding Boots
Black Maxi Skirt. Yes, it can be worn year round. :)
Flannel
Cute Jacket. Mine is a linen material, but it looks like denim.
Comfy, nice-looking jeans.
Cardigan
Comfortable flats. These are Keens.
 A nice short sleeve shirt
A classic cross-body bag.
Tank Top
Denim Skirt
Tights. Mine are lined!
Button down. This one only buttons half way.
Dainty necklace. You can't even see it! It is Wisconsin, bu the way. :)
Thin brown belt

These are obviously customize-able to fit your style. I recommend not just having one tank top or one pair of tights/leggings. But getting multiple in different colors! They will be used often, I promise!When you buy a staple, make sure it is classic, fits you well, and is good quality! My riding boots, for example, are not the best quality. I got them at Charlotte Russe for $25 last year and this will probably be my last year with them. Everything else is pretty good quality, especially my flats! Those should last a few more years!

Here are few extras you could add to your wardrobe:


A long sleeve tee. These are awesome when you don't really  feel like put much into getting dressed.
Tennis Shoes. To go with those casual days! (And exercising)
A non-slip headband in a neutral color. This one supports Amazima Ministries! banded2gether.com
A comfortable dress. This one is technically a summer dress, but it is super comfortable (and cute!) with leggings, boots, and  sweater!

Next week I will be sharing how to wear all of these staples! What are some of your staples? Did I miss anything important?

No comments:

Post a Comment