Sunday, May 24, 2015

"Emergency" Bag/What I Keep with Me

 Hello! Today I am sharing with you what I try to keep with me at all I times.


There is a smaller bag and a larger bag. The larger bag includes the smaller bag, too. If I am using a smaller bag/purse one day I will have the small bag/kit. And if I am using a large bag/purse I will use the larger bag/kit.

  1. Tissues
  2. Ear buds I keep these with me because sometimes I need them to listen to music, but I also need them for when I am on praise team (I was really good at forgetting them before I added them to my kit!) I made the case from this pattern. Mine doesn't look as good as hers. :)
  3. Gum
  4. Band-aid
  5. Little hair clip
  6. Christmas tree brush to clean in between my braces
  7. House key for when I am dropped off at home and no one is home
  8. Granola bar. You never know when you might be hungry!
  9. Wisp toothbrushes (these come with toothpaste already in the brush all you have to do is brush!)
  10. Sunscreen lotion (I only keep this in here in the spring/summer and sometimes fall)
  11. EOS lip balm in strawberry sorbet
  12. My little kit/bag. It has other important things in it.
  13. What I keep it all in. I have the pattern printed out but have no idea if it is online. If I make it again I will blog about it.
  1. Hair tie
  2. Bobby pins
  3. Collapsable hiar brush with mirror. This isn't the best brush ever, but it does the job!
  4. Disposable Christmas tree brushes
  5. Hand sanatizer
  6. Lotion. We got this one at a hotel once and I refilled it.
  7. Chapstick. This is in the original flavor/scent. (The wrapper fell off!)
  8. What I keep it all in. My mom got this in the mail one day. It is from Cosmeceutical Sciences Institute. I have no idea why we got this!
 These kits have been very useful to me and my friends and family. Sometimes someone will jokingly ask if anyone has something, and believe it or not, I have it! You can obviously customize this to your needs. And, yes, I do keep one thing in my smaller kit and a larger version in my larger kit. I probably don't need to, but I prefer the larger version so if it fits, I will take it with me. Especially since everything is pretty small! If you tend to forget something almost every time you go out, just keep it with you!  :-)

            What do you like to keep with you at all times?




No comments:

Post a Comment